Check back here regularly to find out what's going on at Rock Entertainments.
1st November 2020
Speedquizzing is an interactive quiz game hosted from a laptop computer and played on smartphones or tablets.
Pleayers take part in the same way they would a pen and paper quiz, but instead of pens and paper, each team uses a free app on their
smart devoce, with the presenter reading questions from a latop computer.
How is SpeedQuizzing different to a traditional pub quiz?
- Rather than having an unspecified amount of time to decide on an answer, teams
are given a time-limit during which they input an answer using the keypad on their smart device screen. This gives players considerably less time to attempt
- Answers are submitted by a single tap on the device screen, i.e. first letter
of the answer, or multiple-choice (A.B.C.D etc).
- The answer is revealed after each question, rather than all together at the end
of a round or the entire quiz.
- Scoring is taken care of automatically by the laptop, with the leader-board
being accessible throughout the event.
- SpeedQuizzing uses sound effects which can be amplified through a sound system
to create an upbeat lively atmosphere, more in keeping with a TV gameshow than a pen and paper quiz.
3 February, 2020
Work is underway on our new website - stand by for a refreshed look.
Please send us a message with your enquiry by clicking on the Contact Us tab.
31 January, 2020
Something exciting is coming to Jersey in the coming weeks. Stay tuned for further information.